Our client who is a multi award winning UK Building Contractor is seeking to appoint a talented Commercial Manager to lead a commercial team on a prestigious £70m + scheme in Yorkshire.
A hugely successful business that has been established for over 50 years and continues to enjoy organic, profitable growth and an enviably strong financial position.
The company hold an excellent reputation as desired employers who look after their people and promote a culture of flexible working and wellbeing.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will have overall responsibility for the Project Commercial team, managing and supporting a team of Surveyors, and will take the lead for the delivery of an efficient commercial and contractual management service to this major project and its client.
- Ideally Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record of managing teams and ability to motivate
- Strong Contractual knowledge and Commercial Skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- At least ten years' experience working in construction in a Main Contracting environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £75k (DOE)
- Package including car allowance or company car, contributary pension, healthcare and bonus scheme.
- Open, friendly and collaborative working environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented Commercial Manager who is looking to further their career with an established, progressive, and inclusive business.
“I have worked with Brown and Wills for over 10 years and have found their skills and expertise to be second to none. Their personable approach, attention to detail, thorough understanding of the construction industry and relationships they hold has contributed to finding and attracting some of the best individuals in the industry, some of which are now work colleagues within Morgan Sindall”.
Richard Harding, Regional Pre-Construction Manager, Morgan Sindall
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us