An interesting opportunity has become available for a Building Services Coordinator / Manager with an electrical bias, to join a leading build main contractor, where you will provide building services support across their business and projects in the Yorkshire region.
As a business they deal with a broad portfolio of new build projects up to c£15m in value, across the following sectors: education, extra care living schemes, and health including public sector works.
The role will be part of a growing team that manage and deliver this specialist support across the both the pre-construction stage and the businesses live projects, where the main responsibilities are as follows;
- Involvement in the pre-construction stage onwards, providing key input into the design and technical specification aspects of the projects.
- Manage the day to day coordination of building services subcontractors specific to your projects, including technical submissions, change in design and specification, whilst handling any queries or issues in a proactive manner.
- Review progress and chair meetings as required for works associated with both build and M&E sub-contractor.
- Co-ordinate between all associated services including; Utilities, Sprinklers, M&E installation, PV, Security, CCTV packages.
- Manage process through to client handover, including commissioning and OM manual documentation.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- You will be a qualified building services engineer with a electrical bias operating at Project Engineer level or have worked within a similar M & E coordinator / manager role for a build contractor.
- Have the capability and understanding to coordinator both mechanical and electrical disciplines within a commercial build project.
- You should be a strong communicator comfortable operating at all levels.
- Be a pro-active personality, holding the ability to spot issues before they become a problem.
- Strong IT skillset
- Hold a Full UK driving licence as their will be travel across Yorkshire.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
I have used Liz for my recruitment needs for over 12 years and have always found that her knowledge of the industry, contact database and the candidates proposed have always been first class. Liz's pleasant, professional approach is a refreshing change from many other recruiters and it’s always a pleasure to deal with her.
Dave Price,Operations Director at Highgrove Group of Companies
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us