An interesting opportunity is available for a Project Manager to lead a 2 year health care project based in the Bristol area.
The project is a mixture of newbuild and refurbishment where you will have primarily responsibility for the scheme in terms of delivery, commercial performance and client interface, with the support of a site delivery team.
Those with specific experience in health / nhs projects would be favoured, although those with a strong build background would also be welcomed.
To be considered for the post you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating at project manager level previously, with specific newbuild and refurb exposure.
- Ideally have had some level of experience of health care or similar public sector type work, such as prisons.
- Ability to manage the design, programme and commercial aspects of the project as required.
- A good communicator at all level, with the ability manage and influence client interface.
- All round strong IT skills.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to job an established main contractor, with a flat reporting structure and where you will be able to work with a certain amount of autonomy.
If you would be interested in being considered further, please send an upto date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further.
Liz and Cath have provided Tolent with a first class recruitment service for our regional business over the last 15 years. They remain our first choice agency for our recruitment needs. They make the effort to understand our business and listen to our specific requirements when asked to recruit a new candidate to our team and can be relied upon to provide a short list of cv's that fit the position.
Doug Shield, Regional Director, Tolent Construction (Leeds)
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us