An interesting opportunity is now available for a commercial administrator to support the commercial functions within a busy construction business, based in the Sheffield area.
The role would suit those who currently operate within a construction environment and understand the day to day demands of such a role, where you would work across a number of commercial / finance orientated functions and interface with all the main delivery departments in the business.
Duties would include;
- Support the commercial team in commercial administration duties
- Management of commercial order authorisation process and order amendments
- Collation of invoices for approval and submitting to accounts
- Distributing applications invoices to QS teams
- Ability to complete excel payment spreadsheet
- Small works orders
- Processing sub-contract payments – knowledge of Coins would be an advantage
- Assist in preparation of financial reports.
Therefore, candidate should fit the following brief;
- Complimentary relevant industrial experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate – knowledge of software such as Coins, BIM 360 and Microsoft packages would be preferable
- Willingness to learn
- Full driving license
This excellent opportunity, will provide the successful individual the chance to join a growing business with excellent workload moving forward into 2024 and beyond.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send an upto date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further.
Liz and Cath have provided Tolent with a first class recruitment service for our regional business over the last 15 years. They remain our first choice agency for our recruitment needs. They make the effort to understand our business and listen to our specific requirements when asked to recruit a new candidate to our team and can be relied upon to provide a short list of cv's that fit the position.
Doug Shield, Regional Director, Tolent Construction (Leeds)
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us