A requirement is available for an Site Manager to manage the Internals package for a key project in the Sheffield area, joining a leading regional main contractor.
The primary responsibility will be to manage sub-contractor delivery and site operations whilst working closely with the Project Manager.
Key responsibilities and duties are as follows;
- Manage Subcontractors on site.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team.
- Able to deal with tough negotiations and the pressure of a fast pace environment.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Management position within the commercial build sector.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND level.
- Hold valid SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certification.
- Strong IT / paperwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to progress your application further please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
“To be successful and achieve best results in a competitive industry, you need quality & reliability when recruiting people to support your business which is something I have always been able to rely on with Liz & Cath at Brown & Wills”.
Martin Holmes, Regional Construction Manager, Interserve Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us