An interesting requirement is available to start in January 2021 for a Site Manager to join the delivery team on a key build project in the South Yorkshire area, where the position will be to join a Tier 1 main contracting business.
Those who hold experience within the areas of education, health and extra care sectors would be of particular interest.
The role will be primarily responsible for the day to day operational management of sub-contractors across the project, with your key duties as follows;
- Manage Subcontractors on site.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team.
- Able to deal with tough negotiations and the pressure of a fast pace environment.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Management position within the commercial build sector.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND level.
- Hold valid SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certification.
- Strong IT / paperwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to progress your application further please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Cath is an excellent head hunter who found me an excellent opportunity and promotion with a major contractor which has certainly furthered my career. Not only that she has also provided me with a number of key personnel over the past 3 years who have all been of an excellent standard
Tom Kearsley, Project Manager, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us