A very interesting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join an expanding Leeds based Civil Engineering Contractor.
As a key member of the Senior Management team, you will primarily be responsible for the full operational delivery of Civils and Groundworks projects across the Yorkshire region. This role presents an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time in their development, and which will offer plenty of scope for accountability, and personal and career development.
As Operations Manager you will be ultimately responsible for ensuring the successful and safe delivery of all sites, ensuring quality, programme, costs and good client relationships are maintained at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Management role, either Senior Contracts Manager or Operations Manager
- Proven track record within Civils/ Groundworks with knowledge of key clients/ end users, consultants, and sub contractors
- Good and effective communication skills, with the ability to work hand in hand with the Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager and project teams
- Strong leadership ability, as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to be proactive, multitask and strategize
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager looking to progress their career in a key decision making role or an experienced Contracts Manager looking to step into a Senior Management role. You will also receive a highly competitive salary and benfits package inclusive of company bonus scheme (after qualifying period).
If you would like to be considered further for this role please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss further.
Brown and Wills first engaged with our business 2 years ago and since then have made several successful placements, both permanent and temporary. I have always found them to be honest, open and approachable, with an expert knowledge of the industry. They understand the need to work in partnership with us in order to fully appreciate our requirements and ultimately find the right people, and the best fit, for our business.
Chris Quinn, Construction Director, Triton Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us