A new opportunity is available for a Site Manager to join a build contractor to assist in the delivery of a range of commercial and residential new build projects on values up to circa £3m.
Sites are based mainly across the North and West Yorkshire area, so would suit those looking for localised work.
Project type would include, care homes, sports clubs, commercial offices, industrial building, as well as high-end one-off residential projects.
The role would suit those who come from a strong trades background, and have operated with small to medium sized contractors or property developers.
To be considered for the post you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Manager role within the new build sector, delivering projects from cradle to grave.
- Have a full hands-on approach to the management of your site.
- Have a good eye for detail and producing a quality product.
- Hold valid site certification including, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels.
- IT literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV detailing your career history to date.
Cath is an excellent head hunter who found me an excellent opportunity and promotion with a major contractor which has certainly furthered my career. Not only that she has also provided me with a number of key personnel over the past 3 years who have all been of an excellent standard
Tom Kearsley, Project Manager, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us