A new opportunity is available for a Site Manager to join a build contractor to provide key leadership with the delivery of residential new build projects on values up to circa £10m.
The role will be to join a leading main contractor who are delivering new build traditional housing and apartment style properties for a mainly Social Housing client based across the Yorkshire region.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage sub-contractor delivery and site operations whilst working closely with the Project Manager.
Key responsibilities and duties are as follows;
- Manage and provide direction for subcontractors on site.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team.
- Able to deal with tough negotiations and the pressure of a fast pace environment.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented, and adhered to at all times.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Management position within the residential build sector, on values upto £10m.
- Hold valid SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certification.
- Strong IT / paperwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join an established business, who have an excellent pipeline of work, and pride themselves in providing a positive and supportive working environment to operate in.
If you would like to progress your application further please send an up-to-date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
I am pleased to recommend Cath as a highly motivated and talented recruitment professional. I was first introduced to her back in 2005 and over the years it has become apparent that she has unrivalled knowledge of her market place and the ability to find the exceptional candidates we all want to employ. Cath continues to understand my business requirements better than any other Consultants I have worked with and is by far my preferred Recruiter of choice.
Neil Hennessey, Business Unit Director, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us