An exciting new opportunity is available for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding Regional construction business in the York area, on the back of growth and secured pipeline of work in the Yorkshire region well into 2022.
As Quantity Surveyor you will carry out commercial duties on new build and refurbishment projects with typical values of £7m - £20m, and will have a previous track record in a similar role within a Main Contracting environment. Experience within the new build Residential sector would be advantageous.
Duties and requirements:
- You will undertake all commercial and contractual requirements on the designated projects
- Ensuring sound financial performance including profitability, cash flow, and managing risks and opportunities.
- Preparation of accurate and detailed monthly cost reports.
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly Valuations, including valuing variations and forecast final account.
- Appointment of Subcontractors in accordance with Company Procedures, including procurement and account management including valuations, payment notices and agreement of final accounts.
On offer is a strong salary and remuneration package inclusive of car or car allowance, with a progressive and growing construction business. You will be joining the company at an exciting time in their development and will be given a fair amount of autonomy within your role allowing you the opportunity to progress within the business, and help shape its future.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further.
I recently had dealings with Brown & Wills Recruitment as I was in the unfortunate position of having been made redundant from my previous employer. Very quickly, they understood my circumstances and strengths and was able to match me with a client who was an ideal fit, and the perfect next step in my career. Within a few weeks I had been offered a Permanent position which I gladly accepted; Brown and Wills negotiated and guided me through the process and kept me up to date with all developments throughout. I would highly recommend Brown and Wills for anyone wanting to discuss their careers and a potential move.
James Leighton, Senior Site Manager, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us