A new requirement is available for Interiors Site Manager to work across a range of high street and commercial fitout and refurb projects in the North & Midlands regions.
Your primary responsibilities are as follows, with the support of a visiting Project Manager;
- Managing day-to-day operational duties.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and have the ability to troubleshoot problem areas
- Managing sub-contractors and direct trades
- The ability to make management decisions
- Programming and planning of construction
- Oversee daily site administration
- Client liaison, as required
- To fully support, facilitate and comply with the legal Health & Safety requirements
As is the norm, projects will be fast-track fit outs, where having a trade’s background would be an advantage but is not essential.
You should also fit the following criteria to be considered;
- Have previous experience of site management in the interiors / shopfitting sector
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with the client
- Have strong management skills, and be able to motivate employees both direct and sub-contract
- Hold valid site certification, SMSTS / SSSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Good IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a successful and forward-thinking company on a long-term basis, with opportunities for progression and development.
If you would like to be progress your application further, please send an upto date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
I have known Cath and Liz on a professional level for a number of years, in which they has always supplied me with top quality staff, from Site Engineers, Site Managers and Construction Managers, on a variety of projects ranging from public to private sectors. They have always strived to develop a relationship with myself by providing me with what I want, when required, and in doing so demonstrates true grit and determination. Over the years they have maintained a good working relationship with myself, by understanding my workload, and the demands of my job, in which they know when to pursue and when not to. Brown and Wills have provided me with some top quality temporary staff, on a quick turnaround basis. I will continue to use thier services in the future, and would recommend them to anyone looking to secure temporary or permanent staff.
Craig McLackland, Operations Director, Lindum Homes
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us