An excellent opportunity is available for a lead Site Manager to join a main contractor on a long-term contract basis, which would take the individual through to the end of the year.
The role will be based in the Newark area delivering an industrial build / shed type project with associated civils and hard landscaping.
Therefore, those candidates who are available for quick start in early August and fit the following criteria would be encouraged to apply.
- Have a proven track record operating as a no.1 site manager on similar newbuild industrial schemes.
- Have strong technical knowledge and capability in the areas of newbuild construction, structural steel buildings and civils works associated with brownfield construction including drainage and access.
- Be a strong communicator at all levels, with the onsite construction team, sub-contractors, and client.
- Ability manage programme and amend as necessary.
- Ability manage commercial aspects with the assistance of project QS.
- Hold valid site certification including CSCS, First Aid and SMSTS.
- Hold a good level of IT proficiency
- Availability to start early August through to completion in mid-December 2021.
If you feel you fit the brief for this role, please send a update CV detail you career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
I have used Liz for my recruitment needs for over 12 years and have always found that her knowledge of the industry, contact database and the candidates proposed have always been first class. Liz's pleasant, professional approach is a refreshing change from many other recruiters and it’s always a pleasure to deal with her.
Dave Price,Operations Director at Highgrove Group of Companies
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us