An interesting opportunity is available for a Senior Site Engineer who has the capability to provide a diverse range of skills from the day to day setting out, through to management of sub-contracts and acting as a key support to the site management team on key commercial building projects valued upto £25m+
The role will be to operate on a key project based in the Leeds area for a leading building main contractor
The role will have key responsibility in the following areas;
- Setting out building, structures and some civils works.
- Supervision of subcontractors and direct labour in areas specific to your role.
- Provide key guidance and input into design where appropriate / required.
- Work closely with the project delivery team and support as necessary, including areas of quality and health & safety.
- Attend site meetings.
- Complete documentation and reports associated with your responsibility’s.
To be considered for the role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have operated as a standalone site engineer, from ideally a building background, but civils biased candidates would be considered.
- Hold a minimum of an HNC in a relevant construction qualification.
- Be able to set out use EDM.
- Comfortable providing supervision and direction on key engineering stages and decisions of a project.
- Strong IT skills, including basic knowledge of CAD
- Valid Site Certification.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The role offers the chance to join an positive forward-thinking environment, where your ideas and opinions will be valued. And importantly you will be joining an establish and stable contracting business, who have an excellent pipeline of work for the next two years based regionally.
If you would like to be considered further for this position, please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
I have dealt with both Liz and Cath at Brown and Wills for the past 5 years as both a candidate myself looking for a new role and to also to fulfil my own business requirements within the North for Morgan Sindall. You are able to give them a brief of the candidate you are looking for and be safe in the knowledge that they will give 100% through their connections to put you in touch with the right person. I have every confidence in them to provide me with the right CVs first time all the time. I can recommend their professionalism in the market place and they have the utmost respect within the construction industry amongst peers.
Chris Lockwood MCIOB, Regional Head of Planning (North East & Cumbria) Construction North, Morgan Sindall Plc
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us