A new requirement is available for a Site Manager to provide key leadership on the delivery of the internal fitout of a multi-storey accommodation project in West Manchester area.
The position will be working for the projects main contractor, where you will be responsible for the direction of sub-contractors who will be installing 1st & 2nd fix works, including associated joinery packages, FFE and taking the project through the finishing stages to handover.
Your primary function will be responsible for the successful day to day delivery operationally of a designated section of the project, including safe work methods as directed by the senior project team.
To be considered you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating within a similar Site Management role, with specific exposure to the internal fitout, through to final finishing.
- Those with experience of high-rise / PRS / student accommodation type build would be of specific interest.
- Have the ability to confidently read drawings and manage sub-contractors accordingly.
- Strong health and safety ethic.
- Hold valid site certification (SMSTS / First Aid/ CSCS).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the position further.
Cath is an excellent head hunter who found me an excellent opportunity and promotion with a major contractor which has certainly furthered my career. Not only that she has also provided me with a number of key personnel over the past 3 years who have all been of an excellent standard
Tom Kearsley, Project Manager, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us