An experienced Project Manager with a proven track record operating on construction build projects valued £8m - £15m, is required to join a Tier 1 main contractor for the delivery of projects in the East Midlands area
The role will have primarily responsibility for the project in terms of delivery, commercial performance and client interface, where you will be expected to lead in positive and proactive manner.
Their scope of projects is a fairly broad spectrum of commercial schemes including; further education, schools, newbuild retail and sheds / warehouse, and those with a good level of exposure to systems of work associated with large regional and / or tier 1 contracting environments would be of benefit.
To be considered for the post you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating at project manager level previously, those who have been operating at Senior Site Manager level and looking to step up may also be considered.
- Be comfortable working across a variety of project values from £8m upto £15m,
- Strong commercial skill set.
- A good communicator at all level, with the ability manage and influence client interface.
- All round strong IT skills.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to job an established main contractor, with a good regional pipeline of work and the opportunity for future progression.
If you would be interested in being considered further, please send an upto date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further.
“To be successful and achieve best results in a competitive industry, you need quality & reliability when recruiting people to support your business which is something I have always been able to rely on with Liz & Cath at Brown & Wills”.
Martin Holmes, Regional Construction Manager, Interserve Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us