Are you an experienced Planner keen to progress your career with a busy, Regionally based Main Contractor? If so, our client is seeking to appoint a talented Planner or Senior Planner to work from their established office in the Sheffield area.
The company operate across a variety of sectors including commercial build, new build, and refurbished housing services to both the private and public sectors, with typical projects between £2m to £20m in value. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a Regional Business which is enjoying continued growth and success and as such can offer attractive prospects for progression.
- Working closely with the company’s Pre-construction Manager and liaising with both the BID and operations team, you will assist in the planning, delivery and commercial management of projects across the business.
- You will coordinate and manage tender planning when required, including support to the technical bid and methodology submissions, and liaise with the senior management team when reviewing opportunities with key clients, playing an integral part in the successful conclusion of each tender opportunity.
- You will produce well-constructed and considered tender programmes built from first principle planning, and successfully monitor and update construction and contractual programmes, for a number of projects being undertaken concurrently.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Construction related degree preferable but not essential.
- Previous planning experience within Main Contracting environment.
- Experience of planning multi-disciplinary civil engineering, build and housing projects.
- Working knowledge of Asta Power Project Project, or other planning software.
- Experience of NEC contracts and other common construction contracts (JCT etc)
In return you will receive a highly attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with both a high level of autonomy and as a key member of the team.
Mark Smith, Site Manager, Willmott Dixon Energy Services Limited
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us