An attractive opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a progressive Construction business offering Quantity Surveying services to Main contractors and Specialist Sub contractors.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to appoint a qualified Quantity Surveyor either from a PQS or Main Contracting background, to join their friendly team of experienced Consultants.
Based at the company’s offices in East Leeds, this unique and varied role would ideally suit an experienced individual looking for something a little ‘different’ to the average project quantity surveying duties.
- A proven track record in PQS or Contractor Quantity Surveying/ Commercial Management is essential.
- A related degree, ARICS or MRICS status.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest, and experience in, claims advocacy, project commercial recovery, business transformation, and corporate governance.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available which can be tailored to individual needs.
- Attractive environment and enjoyable working culture, including flexible working.
- Diverse workload
If you are a dynamic individual looking to play an important role in the future of a successful and people orientated business as it continues to grow, then apply now for more information.
Brown and Wills first engaged with our business 2 years ago and since then have made several successful placements, both permanent and temporary. I have always found them to be honest, open and approachable, with an expert knowledge of the industry. They understand the need to work in partnership with us in order to fully appreciate our requirements and ultimately find the right people, and the best fit, for our business.
Chris Quinn, Construction Director, Triton Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us