A new and interesting opportunity is available for an Engineering Manager to provide key leadership and support across the project teams in the Yorkshire region.
The role will be responsible and accountable for the technical engineering management within the region including temporary works, engineering control, and lifting, where you will be required to take a proactive approach in promoting engineering aspects across the region, and to assist in developing the optimal solution to meet the client’s requirements.
You will also have involvement through the full project lifecycle, from pre-construction through to delivery, including continual review, input on value engineering and the development of best practise.
Therefore to be considered for this post you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record of operating at senior / lead engineer level with exposure to both civils and build disciplines.
- Previous exposure to the pre-construction process, challenging design where appropriate and creating competitive solutions.
- Had exposure to leading the engineering function on major projects of values £30m+.
- Hold excellent management skills and the ability to work well in a team environment, contributing across a business unit, you’ll be able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standard and quality.
- Hold a strong handle on temporary works procedures and ability to manage / influence as appropriate.
- Comfortable in the development and mentoring of a regional based engineering team.
This excellent opportunity offers the chance for the successful individual to join a leading main contracting business, that offers a supportive and positive work environment and space to develop further, whilst providing a strong salary and package.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please send an upto date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further with you.
Cath is an excellent head hunter who found me an excellent opportunity and promotion with a major contractor which has certainly furthered my career. Not only that she has also provided me with a number of key personnel over the past 3 years who have all been of an excellent standard
Tom Kearsley, Project Manager, Mace Retail
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us