A new requirement for a Site Manager is available to join an established regional main contractor due to continued growth and a strong forward order book into 2024 and beyond.
The position would suit persons based in the West or North Yorkshire areas as the business has a number of commercial build projects due to start in those areas.
The role will be primarily responsible for the day to day operational management of their given project, with your key duties as follows;
- Manage Subcontractors on site.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Management position within the commercial build sector, on values £5m+
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND level.
- Hold valid SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certification.
- Strong IT / paperwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to progress your application further please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Brown and Wills first engaged with our business 2 years ago and since then have made several successful placements, both permanent and temporary. I have always found them to be honest, open and approachable, with an expert knowledge of the industry. They understand the need to work in partnership with us in order to fully appreciate our requirements and ultimately find the right people, and the best fit, for our business.
Chris Quinn, Construction Director, Triton Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us