A new requirement for a Site Manager is available to join an established regional main contractor due to continued growth and a strong forward order book into 2024 and beyond.
The position would suit persons based in the West or North Yorkshire areas as the business has a number of commercial build projects due to start in those areas.
The role will be primarily responsible for the day to day operational management of their given project, with your key duties as follows;
- Manage Subcontractors on site.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
To be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a proven track record operating in a Site Management position within the commercial build sector, on values £5m+
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND level.
- Hold valid SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certification.
- Strong IT / paperwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to progress your application further please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Cath in helping me find my new job. I was incredibly impressed with the proactive approach that clearly sets Brown & Wills apart from other recruiters. Cath was always there to answer any questions and the communication throughout was brilliant. I am now in a fantastic role where I can see a good career ahead of me. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Brown & Wills to anyone looking for a new role.
Sarah Thompson-Simpson, Planner, Morgan Sindall Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us