A new and interesting opportunity is available for a Project Manager to manage a key healthcare project in the West Yorkshire area.
Your primary responsibilities will be to provide leadership for an onsite team to deliver a c£20m value newbuild P23 project where you will have full operational and commercial responsibility.
With this being a healthcare project, you should have a good working knowledge of HTM’s, previous exposure to working within similar live environments and dealing with the challenges this represents, as well as a high level of client interface.
This is a long-term project which will lead on to similar healthcare type projects within the Yorkshire region and will provide significant opportunities for further progression for those who seek it.
Therefore, to be considered for this project you should fit the following criteria;
- Be currently operating at Project or Senior Project Manager level within a newbuild environment.
- Have previous exposure to successfully delivering projects within the healthcare sector, either private or public sector, with exposure to P21 / P22 / P23 frameworks being desirable.
- Working knowledge of HTM’s.
- Comfortable managing and motivating a project team to deliver a high-quality product.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Ability to manage and challenge the project programme as required.
- Strong all-round operational and commercial skillset.
If you would like to be considered for this post and discuss it in more detail, please drop me a line with your up-to-date CV, highlighting your relevant career history and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Cath in helping me find my new job. I was incredibly impressed with the proactive approach that clearly sets Brown & Wills apart from other recruiters. Cath was always there to answer any questions and the communication throughout was brilliant. I am now in a fantastic role where I can see a good career ahead of me. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Brown & Wills to anyone looking for a new role.
Sarah Thompson-Simpson, Planner, Morgan Sindall Construction
Make an Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry. Alternatively, give us a call on 01937 547111.Find Us